So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d share my take on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.
The lobby is genuinely solid — they’ve got over 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Sweet Bonanza mostly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — the game shows are always packed, real croupiers and everything.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use my Visa and the payout came through within less than a day. They also take Bitcoin and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at the current promotions on [url=https://harbouryoga.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.
That said, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile version runs okay though navigation could be smoother compared to some competitors. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, I’m still playing there which says enough really. The site is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — only don’t expect the support response times.