I’ve been messing about at Trino Casino since roughly the spring, usually late at night, so take this for what it’s worth. Registered after a mate’s recommendation, and sign-up took about two minutes — just email and a password, though they did want docs later, which I expected.
The lobby is pretty huge — around 3,500 games last time I looked. Pragmatic Play is everywhere, so expect the usual — Gates of Olympus pinned to the popular tab. Play’n Go brings Book of Dead and Reactoonz, plus a fair amount of NetEnt in there too. My go-to is high-volatility slots if I’ve got patience.
The bonus on Trino Casino was a 100% match to ?300 with 150 spins, split across the first couple of deposits. Wagering is 40x, which is about average, not amazing. Minimum is ?20. They also run a no-deposit spins offer sometimes — it rotates, so you can check the live promos at [url=https://paintlessdentrepair.com/trino-casino-apk-steps-and-methods-for-uk-players/]trino casino[/url] if you’re keen.
Payouts are honestly the part that matters, and here Trino has behaved. Withdrew ?420 to Skrill a fortnight ago and it landed in about six hours. Visa and Mastercard are there, e-wallets are quicker, plus there’s Bitcoin if that’s your thing. My gripe: card withdrawals were painfully slow initially.
Live chat runs round the clock and the people there aren’t just copy-pasting scripts, but getting a human took a good quarter of an hour on a Saturday night. Live dealer runs on Evolution, so real croupiers, decent table limits for UK players, plus Crazy Time if you like the game show stuff — I don’t, much. No app, only a browser version, and it loads quick enough but occasionally forgets my filters.