Been using Single Bet Calculator for a good few months, mostly in the evenings after work, so this is just my experience. Their lobby’s properly stacked — about 3,000 games by my count, and the big names present: Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Betsoft. Sweet Bonanza and Book of Dead get most of my spins, though the Yggdrasil titles have been kinder to me.
The new player bonus is 100% up to ?200 plus 75 free spins, and you’re looking at wagering of 30x which is fair enough for the UK market. Honestly, I nearly didn’t clear it — the spins expire in a week on the spins, and that caught me out. They do a little no deposit bit as well — around ?5 if you verify early, small, but I’ll take it.
I’d say the live side is the stronger half. Evolution power it, meaning you’ve got actual dealers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, and the game shows — Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, that lot. Quality’s been steady even on mobile data, which is more than I can say for a couple of other sites. If you want to compare the current codes at [url=https://www.stayhomenetwork.com/read-blog/3175]Double Bet Calculator[/url] rather than trusting my numbers.
Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator have been decent — Skrill came back in around 6 hours both times, debit card ran 2-3 working days. You’ve got Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller and Paysafe, deposits start at ?10. The KYC held me up the first time — passport and proof of address and it sat there two days.
Took maybe three minutes to open the account, they hold a UK licence with all the safer gambling tools baked in. They don’t do a native app, it’s a browser thing and honestly I don’t miss it. Customer service on Single Bet Calculator answers within a few minutes usually, though the first reply is clearly a bot. Once you get a person they’re fine.