Signed up to Single Bet Calculator for the best part of a year, mainly in the evenings after work, so take this for what it’s worth. The lobby is genuinely big — roughly 2,500 games going by the counter, and the usual suspects present: Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Microgaming. Book of Dead and Gates of Olympus are my usual go-to, although the older NetEnt slots feel less brutal.
Their sign-up deal was 100% up to ?200 with 100 spins, with wagering at 30x which is fair enough for the UK market. Honestly, it took me longer than I’d have liked — the spins expire in 7 days on the spins, and that caught me out. A no deposit offer floats about too — around ?5 for verifying your account, small, but I’ll take it.
Live section is where I actually spend most of my time. It’s Evolution running it, meaning you’ve got real croupiers, loads of roulette and blackjack seats, plus stuff like — Crazy Time, Monopoly Live, that lot. Never had a stream drop on me, and that matters when you’re on the train. If you want to compare the current codes over on [url=https://paste.myst.rs/qb24fykn]double bet calculator[/url] since these things change monthly.
Withdrawals from Single Bet Calculator land faster than I expected — e-wallet took under 12 hours for me, debit card ran the usual couple of days. You’ve got Visa, Mastercard, e-wallets and Bitcoin, minimum’s ?20. My first withdrawal got stuck in checks — they wanted a utility bill and nobody chased it until I did.
Sign-up took me about five minutes, properly licensed for UK players with all the safer gambling tools baked in. There’s no dedicated app, the mobile site just works in the browser and honestly I don’t miss it. Support at Single Bet Calculator runs round the clock, though you have to get past the bot first. Human staff sorted my query in one go.